COVID-19 UPDATE SALON RUNNING:
Our main concern is to protect the health and safety of staff and clients who are still wanting to enjoy and support our creative space. Thank to everyone who has been supporting our small business. Here are some of the guidelines and measures we are enforcing at Radical Hair Design during this time.
– All staff from 3.8.20 will be wearing masks again in salon.
10 people Inc staff in at the same time. An exception of one more if someone is in the back room at the time.?
– Limited and spaced appointments. Pre booked to avoid disappointment ☎️
– Please only bring yourself to your
appointment. Anyone else MUST wait outside on our table and chairs – Sorry!?
– Please do not attend your appointment if you are feeling unwell or have been in any “hot spots” for the safety of others and our staff! ?
– Staff will not be coming to work if unwell! ?
– Option of a complete isolation station for colour processing and waiting outside.
– All stations/chairs and public areas are disinfected before, during and after client visits! ?
– Daily record kept of visitors entering. Please be open to giving details ✏️
Due to our new roster and limit of 10 people in the salon at the one time, 3 operating seniors a day. Our salon appointments are booking up VERY quickly.
Please book in well in advance to avoid any disappointment with your favourite stylist – WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND RE BOOKING AFTER EACH APPOINTMENT.
We are trying our best to accomodate everyone and our sincerest apologies if we have had to move appointments around in the past because of this.
Please also be mindful of canceling within 24 hours as we do have a cancelation policy & it means a lot to us and our stylists to know in advance to fill the space of the appointment.